Tha magic flower

So this is a series for Teen Writers who emailed their work to me and they showed exemplary and exceptional skills in their writing and have conquered their fears to write down what their mind wants.

Jude has done just that and I would like to present her first chapter of her short story, As Long as it Lasts. There are links to the rest of the chapters. Enjoy! :)

Picture from Here

Chapter One: Six Feet Under
“I'll drop a line, Fall in the grave I've been digging myself, But there's room for two, Six feet under the stars”
-All Time Low, “Six Feet Under The Stars”


I hate it. I thought, It’s just so. . .so. . . I hate it. Or maybe I didn’t, it’s just that it was. . . horrible. Really Horrible. Completely hideous and yellow, a whole field of flowers. Yellow, hideous flowers: Buttercups. I officially decided I hated buttercups. I wondered who would want to take a picture of a whole buttercup field. Their meaning: ingrati

Penulis : Jude Henderson ♥ ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Tha magic flower ini dipublish oleh Jude Henderson ♥ pada hari Thursday, July 19, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Tha magic flower
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment